2017 Alumaweld Super Vee Pro 25 ft.
Alumaweld's Super Vee Pro has earned many titles, ''the ultimate fishing machine'', ''The Guide's Choice'', and, ''the choice of professionals'', to name a few. Developed by, and for, Western fishing guides, the Super Vee Pro reflects the very highest standards of design, construction and performance. You'll find everything serious anglers want. Generous storage opportunities, welded-in fish box, storage box seating, full length storage trays, full coaming gunnel, and a long list of fishing features that makes the Super Vee Pro a tried-and-true favorite among top Western anglers. Call it what you want, but Alumaweld's Super Vee Pro is the stuff dreams are made of!
|HULL CENTER LENGTH||21' 5"||23' 5"||25' 5"|
|BEAM AT CHINE||82"||82"||82"|
|SIDE HEIGHT||30 1/2"||30 1/2"||30 1/2"|
|DEADRISE||6°||6° / 10°||10°|
|PERSONS / CAPACITY||7/1,050#||9/1,350#||9/1,350#|
|FUEL CAPACITY||37 GAL||37/45 GAL||45 GAL|
|MAX HP PROP/JET||250/175||250/175||250/175|
- A unique one-piece bottom delivers all-seasons, professional-grade performance and longevity.
- Lifetime Construction – Built to a lifetime standard with 0.190 bottom thickness and 0.125 (21 ft. / 23 ft.) / 0.160 (25 ft. model) sidewalls for durability.
- Dry Ride – Alumaweld's exclusive chine design deflects spray and chop away from the boat keeping you and your passengers dry.
- Ergonomic Comfort – Every Super Vee Pro is designed to deliver exceptional comfort using engineered ergonomics like; optimal sidewall height, wide walk-thru areas, proper deck height, ideal sidewall flare, ultra-comfortable seats, enhanced visibility over the bow and dozens of exclusive design features that make every Alumaweld distinctively comfortable and easy-to-own.
- Engineered to Fish Better – Engineered bottom strakes, one-piece bottom, generous storage, careful balance to enhance tracking and running performance and full coaming gunnels for mounting downriggers, rod holders and electronics combine to make every Super Vee Pro the ultimate professional-grade fishing machine.
- Alumaweld's exclusive Wide Ride™ bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable.
Aluminum transom storage box with tray (3/4 offset port) with Southco latch
Armor Tech™ premium floorboards with Dura Tuff™ non-skid vinyl covering
Built in aluminum fuel tank with gauge
Continuously welded box girder construction
Electric bilge pump w/auto switch
Exclusive lifetime warranty
Extended step deck with dry storage and fish box with Southco latches
Five switch panel with panel fuses, dual USB port, and 12-volt outlet
Four deluxe comfort seats on adjustable aluminum storage boxes
Four weld-on gunnel cleats located under coaming
Full coaming gunnel
- Full Length Storage Trays
Full outside paint (single color / single stage)
Running / mooring lights
Six full length lifting / turning strakes
Slotted chine and gunnel extrusions
Stainless steel hinges on boxes and storage lids
Two bolt-on transducer brackets
Under floor protective coating
Weld-on aluminum stern eyes
Weld-on bow cleat on inner foredeck
Weld-on double bow eye
Weld-on zinc anode
- Outboard/Tiller Pre-Rigging
- Outboard Installation
- Transom Height: 25", 27.5", 30", 31"
- Full Outside - Two Stage Paint
- Two Tone - Two Stage Paint
- Interior Clear Coat Over Zolatone™
- Premium Highlighter Group:
- Polished Gunnel
- Polished Stem Extrusions
- Polished Stern Eyes
Canvas / Upholstery
- Deluxe Comfort Seat On Four-Legged Base
- Guide Seat
- Seat Arms
- Lead Box Sliders
Rogue™ Trailer / Trailer Options
- Rogue™ Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer
- Spare Tire and Wheel
- Disc Brakes
- Diamond Plate Fender Steps
- Swing Tongue (21' only)
- Shear cleats
- Pro Guide Fishing Package (31" Transom required)
- Transom Storage/Work Station
- Two Hot Tubs
- Depth Finder Doors
- Lead Box sliders
- Washdown Pump Assembly
- Pro Transom - 2/3 (31" Transom required)
- Transom Storage w/Single Door
- Wide (12") Transom Tray
- Depth Finder Box (24" door)
- Rod Locker - Top or Side Loading
- Battery Tray In Bow Storage
- Power Cable To Bow s/Transom Lugs (12v / 24v)
- Live Well System In Extended Stepdeck w/Aerator Pump
- Diamond Plate Stepdeck, Lids, Foredeck and Step Pads
- Diamond Plate Bow Guard
- Diamond Plate Coaming
- Diamond Plate Corner Caps
- Diamond Plate Floors (over wood)
- Hot Tub In Transom Enclosure Box (10 x 10)
- Wide Trays, Approx 9"
- Dual Side Trays
- Carpet In Trays
- Washdown Pump Assembly
- Gunnel Rubber
- Tray Rubber
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Extra Pair of Rod Grippers and Brackets
- Four Interior (LED)
Photos may show optional equipment
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.