2015 Alumaweld Super Vee Pro 21 ft.
Alumaweld's Super Vee Pro has earned many titles, ''the ultimate fishing machine'', ''The Guide's Choice'', and, ''the choice of professionals'', to name a few. Developed by, and for, Western fishing guides, the Super Vee Pro reflects the very highest standards of design, construction and performance. You'll find everything serious anglers want. Generous storage opportunities, welded-in fish box, storage box seating, full length storage trays, full coaming gunnel, and a long list of fishing features that makes the Super Vee Pro a tried-and-true favorite among top Western anglers. Call it what you want, but Alumaweld's Super Vee Pro is the stuff dreams are made of!
|HULL CENTER LENGTH||21' 5"||23' 5"||25' 5"|
|BEAM AT CHINE||82"||82"||82"|
|SIDE HEIGHT||30 1/2"||30 1/2"||30 1/2"|
|DEADRISE||6°||6° / 10°||10°|
|PERSONS / CAPACITY||7/1,050#||9/1,350#||9/1,350#|
|FUEL CAPACITY||37 GAL||37/45 GAL||45 GAL|
|MAX HP PROP/JET||250/175||250/175||250/175|
- A unique one-piece bottom delivers all-seasons, professional-grade performance and longevity.
- Lifetime Construction – Built to a lifetime standard with 0.190 bottom thickness and 0.125 (21 ft. / 23 ft.) / 0.160 (25 ft. model) sidewalls for durability.
- Dry Ride – Alumaweld's exclusive chine design deflects spray and chop away from the boat keeping you and your passengers dry.
- Ergonomic Comfort – Every Super Vee Pro is designed to deliver exceptional comfort using engineered ergonomics like; optimal sidewall height, wide walk-thru areas, proper deck height, ideal sidewall flare, ultra-comfortable seats, enhanced visibility over the bow and dozens of exclusive design features that make every Alumaweld distinctively comfortable and easy-to-own.
- Engineered to Fish Better – Engineered bottom strakes, one-piece bottom, generous storage, careful balance to enhance tracking and running performance and full coaming gunnels for mounting downriggers, rod holders and electronics combine to make every Super Vee Pro the ultimate professional-grade fishing machine.
- Alumaweld's exclusive Wide Ride™ bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable.
- Four Deluxe Comfort Seats on Adjustable Aluminum Storage Boxes
- Full Coaming Gunnel
- Armor Tech™ Premium Floorboards with Dura Tuff™ Non-Skid Vinyl Covering
- Under Floor Protective Coating
- Full Outside Paint (single color / single stage)
- Medium Gray Zolatone Interior
- Vinyl Graphics
- Rod Grippers
- 5-Switch Panel with Panel Fuses and 12V Outlet
- Built-In Aluminum Fuel Tank with Gauge
- Electric Bilge Pump with Auto Switch (1,200 gph - 21 ft., 2,000 gph 23 - 25 ft.)
- Running / Mooring lights
- Extended Step Deck with Storage and Fish Box with Southco Latches
- Full Length Storage Trays
- Aluminum Transom Storage Box with Tray (3/4 offset port) with Southco Latches
- Stainless Steel Hinges on Boxes and Storage Lids
- Continuously Welded Box Girder Construction
- Full Length Lifting / Turning Strakes (6)
- Slotted Chine Extrusions
- Slotted Gunnel Extrusions
- Weld-on Bow Cleat on Inner Foredeck
- Weld-on Double Bow Eye
- Weld-on Gunnel Cleats (4) Located Under Coaming
- Weld-on Aluminum Stern Eyes
- Weld-on Transducer Brackets (2)
- Outboard/Tiller Pre-Rigging
- Outboard Installation
- Transom Height: 25", 27.5", 30", 31"
- Two Tone Outside Paint
- Interior Clear Coat Over Zolatone™
- Premium Highlighter Group:
- Polished Gunnel
- Polished Stem Extrusions
- Polished Stern Eyes
Canvas / Upholstery
- Deluxe Comfort Seat on Four-Legged Base
- Guide Seat
- Seat Arms
- Lead Box Sliders
Rogue™ Trailer / Trailer Options
- Rogue™ Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer
- Spare Tire and Wheel
- Disc Brakes
- Diamond Plate Fender Steps
- Swing Tongue (21' only)
- Pro Guide Fishing Package (31" Transom required)
- Transom Storage/Work Station
- Two Hot Tubs
- Depth Finder Doors
- Seat Box Trays
- Washdown Pump Assembly
- Pro Transom - 2/3 (31" Transom required)
- Transom Storage w/Single Door
- Wide (12") Transom Tray
- Depth Finder Box (24" door)
- Rod Locker
- Battery Tray In Bow Storage
- Power Cable To Bow w/Transom Lugs (12v / 24v)
- Live Well System In Extended Stepdeck w/Aerator Pump
- Diamond Plate Stepdeck, Lids, Foredeck and Step Pads
- Diamond Plate Bow Guard
- Diamond Plate Coaming
- Diamond Plate Floors (over wood)
- Hot Tub In Transom Enclosure Box (10 x 10)
- Wide Trays, Approx 9"
- Dual Side Trays
- Carpet In Trays
- Washdown Pump Assembly
- Gunnel Rubber
- Tray Rubber
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Extra Pair of Rod Grippers and Brackets
- Four Interior Lights (LED)
Photos may show optional equipment
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.