2017 Alumaweld Columbia 23 ft.
Derived from our Super Vee professional series, the Columbia provides taller sides, allowing more free board and a deeper vee bottom for exceptional comfort, including a Ride Master Vee (RMV). The RMV allows use with either a jet or prop configuration.
Check out the Columbia - more storage in the step deck, more room with the 2/3 Pro Transom and delivers the ultimate ride as it cuts through the chop, keeping you and your passengers dry. The Columbia is Alumaweld's latest design - it just keeps getting better.
|HULL CENTER LENGTH||21' 5"||23' 5"||25' 5"|
|BEAM AT CHINE||82"||82"||82"|
|STANDARD DEADRISE||14° RMV||14° RMV||14° RMV|
|PERSONS / CAPACITY||7/1,050#||9/1,350#||9/1,350#|
|FUEL CAPACITY||50 GAL||50 GAL||50 GAL|
|MAX HP PROP / JET||250/175||250/175||250/175|
- Comfort has a new name, "Columbia." Designed for those rough water applications for improved ride, performance, and comfort.
- Lifetime construction – built to a lifetime standard with .190 bottom thickness (21'/23) .250 on 25' and .125 (21'/23') / .160 (25') sidewalls for durability.
- Dry ride – Alumaweld's exclusive chine design deflects spray and chop away from the boat, keeping you and your passengers dry.
- Ergonomic comfort – every Columbia is designed to deliver exceptional comfort using engineered ergonomics like: optimal sidewall height, wide walk-thru areas, proper deck height, ideal sidewall flare, ultra-comfortable seats, enhanced visibility over the bow and dozens of exclusive design features that make every Alumaweld distinctively comfortable and easy-to-own.
- Engineered to fish better – engineered bottom strakes, one piece bottom, generous storage, careful balance to enhance tracking and running performance and full coaming gunnels for mounting downriggers, rod holders and electronics combine to make every Columbia the ultimate professional-grade fishing machine.
- Alumaweld's exclusive Wide Ride™ bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable.
2/3 Pro transom storage with single door
Armor Tech™ premium floorboards with Dura Tuff™ non-skid vinyl covering
Built in aluminum fuel tank with gauge
Continuously welded box girder construction
Columbia Step Deck Three Compartment:
- Rope Locker w/Southco Latch
- Dry Storage w/Southco Latch
- Fish Box
Electric bilge pump w/ auto switch
Exclusive lifetime warranty
Five switch panel with panel fuses, dual USB port, and 12-volt outlet
Four deluxe comfort seats on adjustable aluminum storage boxes
Four weld-on gunnel cleats located under coaming
Full coaming gunnel
Full length storage trays
Full outside paint (single color / single stage)
Rod grippers (four position)
Running / mooring lights
Six full length lifting / turning strakes
Slotted chine and gunnel extrusions
Stainless steel hinges on boxes and storage lids
Two bolt-on transducer brackets
Under floor protective coating
Weld-on aluminum stern eyes
Weld-on cleat on inner foredeck
Weld-on double bow eye
Weld-on zinc anode
- Outboard/Tiller Pre-Rigging
- Outboard Installation
- Remote Rigging Package:
- Control & Cables
- Battery Tray
- Water Separator Fuel Filter
- 16" Stand Up Console and Steering
- Lockable Storage
- Transom Height: 30", 31"
- Transom 30" Saddle Cut (3" drop)
- Full Outside Paint - Two Stage Paint
- Two Tone - Two Stage Paint
- Interior Clear Coat Over Zolatone™
- Premium Highlighter Group:
- Polished Gunnel
- Polished Stem Extrusions
- Polished Stern Eyes
Rogue™ Trailer / Trailer Options
- Rogue™ Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer
- Spare Tire and Wheel
- Disc Brakes
- Diamond Plate Fender Steps
- Swing Tongue (21' only)
- Rod Locker - Top or Side Load
- Depth Finder Box (24" door)
- Battery Tray in Bow Storage
- Power Cable to Bow w/Transom Lugs (12V / 24V)
- Livewell System in Extended Stepdeck w/Aerator Pump
- Diamond Plate Stepdeck, Lids, Foredeck and Step Pads
- Diamond Plate Bow Guard
- Diamond Plate Coaming
- Diamond Plate Corner Caps
- Diamond Plate Floors (over wood)
- Hot Tub in Transom Enclosure Box (10 x 10)
- Wide Trays, Approx. 9"
- Dual Side Trays
- Carpet in Trays
- Washdown Pump Assembly
- Gunnel Rubber
- Tray Rubber
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Extra Pair of Rod Grippers and Brackets
- Four Interior Lights (LED)
Canvas / Upholstery
- Deluxe Comfort Seat on Four-Legged Base
- Guide Seat
- Seat Arms
- Lead Box Sliders
Photos may show optional equipment
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.